Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stressful Sunday

Today wasn't too bad, but it was a little stressful. In fact, I'm still trying to finish some things.

Next month, I will be sure and get all of my grocery shopping done on one day. Or at least not do any on Sunday. Because after I went to church and then finished up my shopping, not only was I exhausted, it was already noon. Of course, it didn't help that I talked to my pastor's wife for almost an hour and half after services!

I did however, manage to get two loaves of bread made (I hope it's enough for the week, but I have a feeling I'll be making more. I also think I need to find two more loaf pans. I also made a batch of Miracle Cookies (recipe follows). I know I'll need to make some more cookies at some point this week as the cookies I made are ones DH can eat and I know he will!

I have a massive amount of clothes that need to be hung up and a dishwasher that needs to be emptied. Then I'm taking a shower and going to bed!


Miracle Cookies are super easy and really delicious. The best part? They contain no flour, hence the name. I've had the recipe forever. I think I may have gotten it from my Grandma.

Miracle Cookies

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Mix all ingredients together well. Shape into balls (I use a scooper) and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.  Using a fork, make a criss cross pattern on top of the balls, flattening them out. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes (depending on how big your cookies are). Cookies will spread slightly. Yield: approximately 20 cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment