Friday, March 8, 2013

Jersey Boys



As I mentioned in my previous post, I had a late night Wednesday. My mom and dad were taking my oldest daughter with them to see Jersey Boys, but during a conversation at the Blue and Gold banquet, my dad graciously gave his ticket to me! So Wednesday found me, my mom, and my oldest daughter sitting in a large theater, eagerly anticipating the start of Jersey Boys. Well, okay, my mom and I were eagerly anticipating it. My daughter was on the fence.

We were not disappointed. Even my daughter enjoyed it (though she enjoyed the actual play parts as opposed to the music. Whereas I and her dad appreciate a wide variety of music, she likes country. And that's pretty much it.)

If you're not familiar, Jersey Boys tells the story of The Four Seasons. Narrated in four parts (seasons) by each of the groups members, it tells of the beginning of the group, their struggles, success, and break up, concluding with what each member is up to now. It was an amazing show with extremely talented performers. I would see it again in a heartbeat!

Here's one of my favorite songs:

No comments:

Post a Comment