Monday, March 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday (March 4-10)



Good Morning!

Another busy day and I think now is the only chance I'll get to blog today. I usually make my menu on Friday, but I'm going to be trying something new this month. Well, not really new, I've done it before but gotten away from it. What is it? Making my menu for the entire month. I've not actually had time to sit down and do that yet, but it's coming! So here's this week menu, slightly on the fly.

Monday-Kielbasa, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes
Tuesday-Pork chops, scalloped potatoes, corn
Wednesday-Creamy Italian chicken, rice, green beans
Thursday-Beef stew, biscuits
Friday-Stir fry, rice
Saturday-Spaghetti dinner for Scouts
Sunday-Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, peas

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment