Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hello!

In an effort to stick with my posting, I bring you this late blog post!

I think I may have overspent just a little in my new food budget. I'm not entirely sure because I still have one more store to go to. Also, I haven't decided if I'm going to include things like plastic bags and toilet paper within my grocery budget or not. If I don't, then I can say with almost compete confidence that I won't go over my new budget.

Today was very long. I stopped by a friends house and dropped off Girl Scout cookies, went to Trader Joe's, went to Costco, made another stop, came home, made several trips up and down the stairs with groceries, and then collapsed for a few minutes! Once I recovered, I hard boiled some eggs, made tea, and started to separate my meat. Then it was time to get ready to go to a Tastefully Simple party.

So now I'm home, getting ready to finish separating my meat and putting it into food saver bags. I've got the Saturday Night Fish Fry on NPR and I'm grooving while I get this done. Just thought I'd make this post to keep the ball rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment