Friday, March 29, 2013

Happiness Is...

A Full Cookie Jar!

Those delectable looking cookies are called All Nighters, from The Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke. This is one of my favorite cozy mystery series and I have (and have read) every single one. I've also made quite a few things from the books, too, and these cookies are one of them.

The mystery series features small town business owner Hannah Swenson who runs The Cookie Jar. Each delightful book features delicious recipes that are interwoven throughout the story, one even being in the main title.

These particular cookies have a delicate banana flavor and peanut butter chips and they are soooo good! Even I love them and I don't like banana flavored anything!

Alas, the cookie jar is empty now. Off to make more cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment