Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



Our school system had spring break last week, and let me tell you, I'm still trying to recover! Not because we were running around, not because we went on a vacation, but because my in laws graciously took the children for the week (they live locally) and I did absolutely nothing! No laundry, no baking, no (well, almost no) cleaning. It was bliss! But now I'm struggling to get back in the saddle so to speak, and get some things done. I'll start, as I always do on a Monday, with my menu plan. P.S. I wrote out my menu for the month, saved it, then came to copy and paste and couldn't find it. Hear attack! Thankfully, it got found!

Monday-Boston Butt, homemade gluten free macaroni and cheese, creamed spinach

Tuesday-Roast with gravy, fresh corn casserole, green beans

Wednesday-Shepherd's Pie, salad

Thursday-Creamy Crock pot chicken and rice

Friday-Date night

Saturday-Dr Who night (an array of finger foods while we watch Dr Who!)

Sunday-Swiss steak, quick scalloped potatoes, peas

What's on your menu this week? For inspiration check out orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment