Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



It's here! Monday has arrived and with it another round of menu planning. Now, when I menu plan I plan entrees for the month. I get a piece of paper, write out the month, note special days, and fill in. When I grocery shop, I get basics for sides: a variety of vegetables, cheese,ect. That way, when I sit down to make my weekly menu, I'm pretty good to go.

So glad it is starting to be more spring like! Hopefully the weather will stay nice and not decide to take a plunge back into colder depths. I'm ready for some sun!

Here's this weeks menu:

Monday~ Baked Three Cheese Chicken Pasta, salad, garlic knots

Tuesday~Braised pork chops, gravy, roasted potatoes, green beans

Wednesday~Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, peas

Thursday~Ham and cheese frittata, fried apples, butter beans 

Friday~Leftovers

Saturday~date night (finger foods and Dr Who!)

Sunday~Fresh Boston Style Pork Roast, fresh corn casserole, macaroni and cheese, fruit salad

For more menu ideas, check out here! Click here to see how my March challenge went!

No comments:

Post a Comment