Monday, October 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Whew! Last week certainly was busy! This week looks to be shaping up to be the same way. Luckily, my menu is made and once I find time to go to the grocery store (I was camping with Cub Scouts on my normal shopping day and I'm trying to see where I can squeeze it in this week), my suppers will no longer be a worry and I'll be able to cross them off the never ending to do list!

Monday-Chicken Paprikish, noodles, salad
Tuesday-Hamburger steak, cottage potatoes, green beans, chocolate Bavarian
Wednesday-Tangy ribs, bacon-tomato spinach salad, Sally Lunn bread, candy corn smoothie
Thursday-Pork chops, carrots with dip, scalloped potatoes
Friday-Rustic Autumn Soup
Saturday-Chili
Sunday-Roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, asparagus tips, peas, peach crisp, biscuits, candy corn popsicles



For a wealth of menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment