Sunday, October 16, 2011

Progress

If you remember, Twila Jean is hosting a knit along for the 3-hour sweater. Here's my progress. I think it's coming along nicely, although it's been more than 3 hours! I usually work on it while I'm watching Project Runway, so this is probably about 4 hours of work. I did have to restart it once and I've made two mistakes. The first one I was able to fix, but I've not yet attempted fixing the second one. I just made the mistake, but didn't catch it in time to fix it right away. I think if this was the only thing I was working on it would be further along than it is, but I've also got a gray swing coat I'm working on for my new wardrobe and I've just cast on to make my oldest son a Harry Potter scarf.





P.S. Ignore the mess and the bit of fluffy tail!

No comments:

Post a Comment