Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Year's

Hello my poor, poor neglected blog. I had such high hopes for us, but alas, life got in the way. This coming year though, I have reduced my work hours and will hopefully have more of that precious commodity...time.

I have never made resolutions on New Year's. I make goals. Something to strive for during the year. I don't always achieve these goals, but it's fun trying and I usually try something new. Here are the goals for 2012:

1. Blog everyday. I'm going to try and start this one now. I know I won't be able to do it everyday until the new year (there's just too much going on with the holidays), but I should be able to get some regular posting in. (not that it matters too much. I'm the only reader! lol!)

2. Continue to work my diet. It's not really a diet. It's an awesome eating plan. It's been working fabulously for the past few weeks, but again, with the holidays I've been pretty lax.

3. Learn to can.

4. Move away from processed food.

5. In conjunction with number four, make my own convenience foods and condiments.

6. Sew a seasonal (vintage) wardrobe.

7. Have (and maintain!) a container garden.

8. Keep my house orderly and clean.

9. Try and keep all gifts for giving homemade.

10. Knit a pair of socks (they are the bane of my existence!)

I may add to this as the year goes on. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment