Tuesday, September 27, 2011

House Update

In between Scouts, work, and school functions for the kids, I've been trying to get my house in order while, at the same time, produce a workable schedule. It's going a bit slow, but hopefully by the end of the week I'll have a halfway straightened house that can be improved upon week after week while continuing to stay clean with the schedule. Clear as mud? Sorry, the boys are being distracting while we wait until it's time to get the bus.

I worked a little on the kitchen the other day.  Last year I think, was when I reorganized the cabinets so they are looking pretty good. I did purge somethings from a few cabinets and switched two cabinets around. I plan on really working hard in there tomorrow as Wednesday is going to be my designated kitchen day. Today it's bathrooms, so I guess I'd better get moving!

Supper-Baked potato soup, garlic cheesy biscuits, chocolate chocolate chip brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment